Welcome!

This is my new blog where I'll be sharing my commentary on news and issues, posting background links, posting my newspaper columns and giving you in writing what I've been sharing with you verbally on my radio and TV talk show for decades. Please visit often, comment and share my blog. Again, WELCOME!

Friday, July 13, 2012

Penn State Report-Shut them down!

If this report is true, anything that has Joe Paterno's name on it needs to be renamed. His family needs to be stripped of everything and EVERYBODY at Penn State who can be proven to have covered up needs to be locked away for life! Penn State needs to be booted from the Big 10 and in fact if they shut the alleged child rape mill down, it would be fine with me. I feel bad for the students who had nothing to do with it, but this place needs to be sanitized........and NOW!

Comment on this and many other topics at https://www.facebook.com/mikescintoshow

No comments: