Welcome!

This is my new blog where I'll be sharing my commentary on news and issues, posting background links, posting my newspaper columns and giving you in writing what I've been sharing with you verbally on my radio and TV talk show for decades. Please visit often, comment and share my blog. Again, WELCOME!

Friday, July 13, 2012

Where Have All The Real Leaders Gone?

Don't take this as a lack of support of Mitt Romney or anybody else BUT, isn't it a shame that in a nation of 300 million folks, we usually have to end up "settling" for a candidate we elect? There's no absolute leader who is above reproach and transcends politics to standout as an obvious leader of the greatest nation on the planet, and hasn't been for some time. Is the gene pool of greatness THAT shallow in America? Join me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/mikescintoshow

No comments: